Black Widow CPOs are ready!

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 18:21:36 EDT

Hi All,

My reproduction Black Widow CPOs are here and they are
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !!!

Check them out at:
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/forsale/bw_cpo/images/bw_cpo_off.jpg
http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/forsale/bw_cpo/images/bw_cpo_on.jpg

I will be selling these for $65 each plus $5 shipping, but vector list
subscribers can have them for $55 each plus shipping until 1-Sept. Also, I
am attending the 11-Sept. auction in NJ. If you are attending as well I will
be happy to deliver them to you there.

Let me know how many you want on or before 1-Sept to get the discounted
price. I will expect to receive payment shortly thereafter. After 1-Sept.
prices go to $65 each.

Email me at: chumblespuzz@home.com

They really are gorgeous. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks,
-roy-