RE: Atari State Machine PROM image

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 18:43:50 EDT

I can grab the PROM image from BZ tonight. It is socketed.

Though it would be interesting to get them from all the AVG games and see if
there are any differences.

> Anyone have the data from this in hex format? I actually have
> it written down on
> a sheet of paper (I stuck it in a breadboard and stepped
> throught each address when I was
> about 16) but one corner of the page is ripped off now. :-(

Man you had too much time on your hands. When I was 16 it was all C64 games
:)

Oh and I noticed last night that the PDF seems to be missing at least the
halt op code. Was there a back side to that sheet?

David