Freaking BZ AVG )*@#$&)( )*(#$ :)

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 01:06:06 EDT

OK so the BZ that I "Fixed" the AVG and had some output problem is fighting with me still.

Turns out that the reason the output isn't working is because the dac is not being loaded all the way.

!Latch2 & !Latch 3 are not being set by the ls74 decoder at J7 as a result the X data is not being passed onto the AV Genrator. But the two unused lines are toggling. The ls74 tests good. So it looks like the inputs to it are bad this is state 0-2 and state 3 from the state machine control.

Anyone have any idea on a good way to test this stuff without having to pull out and learn how to use my logic analyzer?

Thanks
David