Re: Al's USA tour - part II

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 12:16:17 EDT

Magic 8 Ball sez: "answer fuzzy, try again later"

I need to take a minicomputer to Chicago, so when
it's running and packed up, I go (I'm taking 4 weeks
of vacation in Sept, so that sets the bounds).

Current route is SF - I80 ->WI, then drop of the
machine in CHI, maybe see John Pierce in IN, down
to TN to pick up another computer, and back I-70.
Figuring on 2 weeks on the road to do this.

Could certainly stop in DEN on the way back, and
WYO on the way out. I normally get to SLC at the
end of the first day of driving.