Re: The force

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 21:28:06 EDT

> > Al's always welcome down here in Santa Barbara!
> >
> > Steve Ozdemir
> > sozdemir@att.com
> >
> > ps - I thought Kurt just had dealings in CA, but hadn't moved yet. He still
> > resists the force...ask Doug J "the force" convinces people to move to CA.
>
> What is this force? I still think MI has a lot of potential for tech stuff,
> yet most the big tech companies move to CA. This "Force" this sounds
> interesting, perhaps I'll go out for SIGGraph next year and get sucked in :-)

The only problem with michigan is that, well, its in michigan.. :)

Moving to CA (northern) would be fun if I could afford a place bigger
than a postage stamp. The games, german shep, siberian husky, and
various felines all have to fit.

Hey Al, Midnight (one of the black cats) says "hi!".. I'm assuming you
remember that one.. :)

Kurt