Re: Revisited: Sega XY freeplay

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 11:01:39 EDT

On Sep 1, 4:26pm, Jess Askey wrote:
> Subject: Re: Revisited: Sega XY freeplay
> So, the coin switch must be down at least #C8 counts but less than #FF it
> looks like.
> Are you (Mark) just trying to make the input much less picky about timing?
> Looks like if lower the #C8 to say #20, it will accept pulses much shorter..

I'm not trying to do anything...I'm trying to get someone else to do it ;-). I
don't have an EPROM burner (or a computer to run it). I don't really care
about the other Sega XY games, but Eliminator 4-player is giving me headaches
in particular. If someone could make the simple patch that David F/Jess A
mentioned, I would be willing to compensate them in some way.

As far as Pinball Expo, I'll be around for that. And an open invite to whoever
wants to stop by a play a few games :-).

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL