Re: Revisited: Sega XY freeplay

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 11:16:35 EDT

Mark Jenison wrote:
> I'm not trying to do anything...I'm trying to get someone else to do it ;-). I
> don't have an EPROM burner (or a computer to run it). I don't really care
> about the other Sega XY games, but Eliminator 4-player is giving me headaches
> in particular. If someone could make the simple patch that David F/Jess A
> mentioned, I would be willing to compensate them in some way.

I will be happy to try and change a few bits for you but it will probably be
around expo time before I can bring it out to you. But if someone more familiar
wants to do it instead just yell and I will drop it.
 But mark.. what are you trying to do? In other words, why do you need this changed?

> As far as Pinball Expo, I'll be around for that. And an open invite to whoever
> wants to stop by a play a few games :-).

Im going to try and show up wednesday evening for the expo this year. We can all meet
at marks house now!!! ;-)
I will have lots of games to prep there this year and lots of friends to visit. Does
anyone know Dan Janko of Chicago?