Free Games In colorado Springs...

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 11:33:13 EDT

Gilbert Sanchez has a storage area full of video, bowler and jukeboxes. He is giving
games away free this afternoon (he has to get them all out of there). Now, don't get
too excited, there probably aren't any Major Havocs or tempests (im guessing they are
all mediocre raster games) but hey, they are free. Fix em up, sell em on ebay, make an
interesting art deco peice, whatever. You can call him at 303-807-5469 right now on
his cellular for a list of games/stuff that is there.
  have fun!!!
    jess