Sega vector cocktail glass

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 14:38:17 EDT

Hi all,

Well, I ordered a glass top for my Space Fury cocktail for a local glass shop.
 However, when giving them dimensions, I accidentally told them 3/8 instead of
3/16!! Oops.

So anyway, this piece of glass would have fit perfectly, except it won't fit
under the clips now. If someone has a cocktail out there that needs new glass
and is willing to modify or put new clips on their cocktail table, I'd sell
this cheap in order to recover at least some of my expenses. Make an offer if
interested. Otherwise, I'll be a nice coffee table top :-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL