Re: Quantum cpo? Re: Tempest CPO Art Differences

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 00:13:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/99 7:50:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Robot2084@aol.com
writes:

<< There was someone who was doing a Quantum cpo. He even took everyone's
 serial #'s down. Not just from the cabinet but from their pcbs as well.
 That was quite awhile back. Any word from this guy?

This was me. I'm sorry, but I've been so damn busy with work, that I haven't
had a chance to do much with it. I'm reluctant to send mine out to be scanned
(no offense to anyone on this, and not to brag, but look at the May issue of
Gameroom magazine...). I'm planning on having someone scan mine (with a ton
of scans, from every possible angle) with a really good flatbed and handheld
scanner. Then, perhaps one of the "overlay masters" can go to work on it.
Again, I'm sorry this project hasn't really gone too far yet, I just haven't
had the time lately.

TTYL,
MK