Need to buy/borrow BattleZone main PCB! HELP!

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 03:23:11 EDT

I am stuck way behind with all the repairs and stuff I have to do
and would really like to get a guy I owe a Battlezone Main PCB
that works. I am willing to trade/buy/borrow temporarily/permanently
for this and have lots of stuff to trade (and plenty of $$, too).
Anybody out there got one that can spare, even for a little while?
PLEASE email me ASAP if you can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!