Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 11:29:48 EDT

Hello :)

I have zero experience, 100% interest, and a basement full of machines
deserving better care than they've previously gotten. I do not have any
ability to contribute to such a FAQ, but if web space is needed I'd be
happy to host or mirror it. I'm assuming it's not needed, but just in
case it's available.

--- saint
    Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
    http://www.arcadecontrols.speedhost.com