Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: Commander Dave <david_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 11:29:12 EDT

If we do this, would we be sticking to just the artwork type stuff or are we
talking a full blown FAQ about restoration of a cabinet? I am assuming the first
as a full blown restoration FAQ would be too huge a project to tackle at this
time. Also, is there any procedures for creating a FAQ (like newsgroup creation)
or is it more "start writing it and they will come" type deal? Any thoughts on
getting started with this Steve?

Anyone want to contribute possible topics in a "remanufacturing of artwork" FAQ
to be fleshed out later? I can start keeping a list and create an outline
(unless someone else volunteers...Anyone, anyone?)

-Commander Dave