Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: Commander Dave <david_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 12:52:10 EDT

Well, that much of a FAQ would be a little to much for me, and I agree about the
part of a tech writer doing the job. You have a lot of good information here,
Steve.

Since this is a little bit too big to be in my league, I'll defer to someone
else to do the overall FAQ, and contribute where I can. There are several good
web pages that have appeared that has to do with game restoration which we could
draw from (of course involving the owner of the website!).

Whoever takes on this project, please let me know. I would love to be a part of
it!

-Commander Dave