Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: Commander Dave <david_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 13:13:40 EDT

Well, it is extremely valuable to have these sites. But we are looking at a FAQ.
Something written that can give an overall direction. While many of the
restoration sites are excellent, I don't think any of them have the complete
story. So in the FAQ we would reference the best of all the sites plus other
information. Also, web sites often disappear for one reason or another. A FAQ
would be more permanent and only have to be updated by the FAQ keeper. My 2
cents....

-Commander Dave
david@hiwaay.net