Re: Remanufacturing FAQ

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 00:57:41 EDT

If there is no art, or if it is damaged, it always sells for a higher price
in my shop if I get my artist, Barb, to touch it up (or repaint it...)

So, I think it increases the value to restore, not as high as a perfect
original, but...we aren't talking about the Mona Lisa here.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com