Re: Quantum cpo?

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 00:29:55 EDT

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:44:51 -0500 "Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK"
<sozdemir@att.com> writes:

>ps - Does Quantum have a free play mode/dipswitch? I don't have a
manual to
>check.

It does but you won't find it in the manual unless you have the looseleaf
supplement to the manual or the sheet from the back door.

4c/d DIP switch 8 off, 7 on : freeplay

Since I mentioned the back door sheet and everybody else is talking about
cabinet restoration, has anybody repro'ed the Space Duel back sheet? Mine
looks like a bunch of fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls :(

Virtu-Al