Re: BattleZone monitor centering

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 13:28:47 EDT

Hmmmm... Interesting. I don't have any hard data on burn-in. I just checked around on the 'net for info from some CRT manufacturers but didn't find what I was looking for.

My Tempest (and Star Wars) both have the "dot" in the center. I have no idea what exactly caused it (long term or very high intensity malfunction).

My knowledge comes from both schooling and some practical experience, but my emphasis in electronics has been more towards the digial and communication aspects rather than the display aspects. I'd love to hear
more from experience and maybe some techical details on the subject.

This is a rather good subject - something to get the brain juices flowing....

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.