Re: Vectorlist Archive?

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 14:39:04 EDT

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Commander Dave wrote:

> Is there an archive for the Vectorlist? If so, can someone point me to it?
> I would hate to think all this information is eventually going in the bit bucket.
> Thanks,
> -Commander Dave

        The messages are archived by the list processor. You can
retrieve them through the appropriate commands (which escape me at the
moment.)

        I think someone else set up a web page with the old vectorlist
messages on it. I forget who this was and the web address.

        Al probably has the vectorlist archives from back when he
ran it up at www.spies.com

        I hope there is some useful information intermingled in between
all the ambiguities of this message ;)

Joe