Re: BattleZone monitor centering

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 14:51:24 EDT

Brian,

That's not possible. I have room for the Lunar Lander and Red Baron that I'm
looking for....

Is there a cross-reference for available replacement CRTs? Just in case I wanted
to put in a new tube if I found a machine with really bad burn-in.

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.