Re: Omega Race Question

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 23:51:27 EDT

I have not got that schematic in front of me, but I have found that
sometimes the output op amps, even though they look good on the scope, have
a problem and when replaced the picture returns to normal. This has
happened in Asteroids, and I suspect that similar output stage is present
in Omega Race. The CMOS output switch has also given weird results...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com