RE: Converting Star Castle to Armor Attack

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 14:47:33 EDT

My memory is failing me at the moment, but I want to say Mark (something)
was working on it?

Seems like he had a software menu and a CPLD/etc for a memory mapper. I
think it supported most, if not all the games... I believe the control
remappings were done by software patches with an AA or RO cabinet as the
preferred base for installation?

-Clay