RE: CMG (was: Converting Star Castle to Armor Attack)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 17:03:58 EDT

> Maybe a repost would be helpful (or is that vector-spam?). Why didn't
> someone do this project before that crappy Multi-Pac thing-a-ma-jigg??
> :-)

Tfffffffffffffppppp!!!! ;-)

Damn Canadians... Getting all uppity, "eh"? ;-)

-Clay

Ob. Vector-- I was cleaning my garage this weekend and found a few more of
my Sega G-80 "spinner interface" boards burried on the workbench in case
anyone needs them for restoration or multigame projects... Drop me an e-mail
if you want one. (they're pre-assembled, $30 fully tested)