a few questions...

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_dusk.org>
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 07:20:01 EDT

Hi everyone,

Here's a few questions for you all...

My first question is vector related, but not coin-op related, so I hope
it is still considered on-topic. Has anyone looked at the scanned images
of the Vectrex service manual? The schematics are mostly unreadable in a
lot of places. I was wondering if anyone knew of a better version
anywhere or maybe someone has the real thing and can photocopy it?

My second question is... I forgot what the final word on posting vector
items for sale is. I've got some things that I would like to go to
vectorlisters but I don't want to get yelled at or anything. I remember a
little while ago the thing about the big stack of Tempest boards so I am
trying to figure out where the line is drawn. Is it ok to just mention
some things that I have? It's more of a "e-mail me if you are looking for
this" than a "FOR SALE" thing. They are parts that would be useful in
restoring certain games.

And last...this is not really a question, but...

I was talking to someone a few months ago about a partially non-working
Major Havoc board I had, but I lost that e-mail account and I forgot who
you were. (sorry!) Please e-mail me again at this address, ok? Sorry
it's been so long.

Thanks,

Miranda