Re: Starwars movable cabinet?!

From: Aaron Howald <Ahowald_at_bilbo.w-link.net>
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 03:28:38 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <mike_ranger@dofasco.ca>
To: <vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 1999 6:48 AM

> Hey
> Anyone check out that starwars cockpit on ebay right now? Not a
> standard cockpit, someone put on in a sort of motion ride thing. Very
odd.

Interesting-must be a proto-an arcade would have painted it+added decals.
(look how worn the yoke is though!)
Also interesting: the SW code may be modded to output data to move the ride!
(unless it's faked by just using the flight yoke to move the cabinet...
One of a kind rom revision?

> No, I have no relation to seller, just pointing out another "vector
> freak of nature" (I mean, besides all of us :-)!

Thanks! made my day!

> Mike
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=164475851

Aaron Howald (Vectors rising)