Re: Sig. analysis on Atari 6502 boards

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 01:13:48 EDT

all you have to do is wire the data lines to the binary equivalent of NOP... So
if the NOP is 0x86 (which seems to pop into my head but I can't remember for
sure...

  D7(msb)- +5V
  D6 - GND
  D5 - GND
  D4 - GND
  D3 - GND
  D2 - +5V
  D1 - +5V
  D0 - GND

If 0x86 isn't the opcode for NOP then this is wrong of course. But you get the
idea.