Re: Tempest => MH Adapter

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 19:53:51 EDT

The easiest way to do this is probably to just wire a straight through
adaptor and install Clay's display corrector. If you want to try to
recreate the adaptor board itself, the schematics are on spies. If
you don't work anything out before I finally piece together my dedicated
machine, I'll gladly put my adaptor towards part of some repro art from
you (although that may be a few months down the road).

Of course, you could just use a straight through adaptor (it only takes
a couple fingerboards, a couple edge connectors, and a bit of wire) if
you don't mind the bowing effect.

Jon