RE: Vector programming

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_Quark.Com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 13:27:31 EDT

It looks like it's just me working on the current vector game project
(Anders said he might help on the next one)
(note - to see what we've been up to for the last few months, look at my

I'm writting a space wars for space duel hardware.
It's come a long ways, but I still have a ways to go (I had to re-write some
routines because MAME was emulating too much)
Once I get it a little bit further along, I'll post the ROMs so everybody
can take a look at it in MAME.

-jeff