Re: Daft question

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 14:55:15 EDT

I think Clay Cowgill's concept of Multi-Vectors makes more sense due to the
variety of the different "Supporting" hardware. Most Vector games use multiple
boards and running multiple games with multiple boards in a single cabinet
would be a pain. Making one board run multiple games makes a TON more sense.

-Al-

PS - Clay's site: http://www.multigame.com.
PPS - Can't wait for the Asteroids kit, Clay!