Re: A daft question continued....

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 14:50:24 EDT

It probably would be better to create a conversion deflection board for an
existing raster monitor that is commonly available.

Remember, to implement the idea using a PC would cost a thousand or so more
than a hardware based solution. Having a hardware conversion would also allow
people a decision when it came time to replace a dead monitor in a vector game.
You could search for a working identical replacement, or buy a new (or used)
common monitor and a hardware conversion for it.

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.