Re: A daft question continued....

From: Andy Welburn <andrew.welburn_at_cableol.co.uk>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 15:45:28 EDT

but in the UK we are talking about vector stuff, and loose monitors, or
indeed even normal vector games are very thing on the ground. Very.

I like Alex's idea, I have thought about this in the past, in fact somebody
passed an idea to hack apart a Vectrex and use the 9" B/W vector monitor for
that to play asteroids or othe b/W vector games..

But I also aggree with Dan Todd.. If you love the game so much, hunt down a
machine. I know that is much easier saying than doing in this country, but
you never know, i have surprised myself, and now have 3 vector machines,
albeit they're all dead, and one has no monitor, but it's only taken me 2
years of searching to get them :)

seeya!

Andy Welburn - A Collector of fine video game antiquities
http://www.willowsp.u-net.com/andy/collected.htm
>> CURRENTLY MOST WANTED <<
      ATARI Battlezone Caberet Manual and Schematics