RE: RATbox interest

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 13:06:32 EDT

I am wondering how many folks here have the Fluke 9010? There might be a
use for someone with more time free than most to write an application
program for the serial port on that to do some of the Ratboxs functions.
The advantage with the Fluke is it runs at system speed and would thus
catch glitches, whereas I assume the Ratbox runs quite a bit slower than
that. Or could we get some specs?

On the other hand I could use the Ratbox with an 8080 as well for my old
Midway games...

John :-#)#