Re: Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail Cabinent HELP

From: Duane Yeager <duane_at_marketaccess.ca>
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 17:16:26 EDT

Hey there! I have an AD cocktail. I fell behind in my readings and didn't
see your posting til today.

My cocktail is complete -- still not working though :-( still haven't had
time to really work on it. Let me know what you want -- dimensions, etc.
and I will do my best to help you.

Email me directly at duane@marketaccess.ca

Duane