Re: Vector programming

From: Andrew Wilson <atwilson_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 17:30:30 EDT

        Geez, I can't believe it. A bunch of classic game afficionados
dismissing a game because of its blocky low res graphics?

        It's the gameplay of T2K that was cool, not the crummy 320x240
graphics (well, once you got used to playing Tempest without a spinner). The
gameplay and various powerups were actually pretty inspired (thanks to
the original author, Jeff Minter/Llamasoft, who did the Jaguar version from
which the various ports sprang).

                                Drew