Re: Amplifone tube.

From: Dan Todd <acmech_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 23:55:44 EDT

I have a couple of Amplifone tubes and yokes. I know the tube model is the same
as the WG61XX (19VLUP I think). The yoke looks the same but I didn't ohm it, so
I was wondering if the yokes were the same myself. The Electrohome G08 uses the
same tube also.

As a side note, I didn't want to anti up the $200 for a new HV transformer so I
popped a WG in my Star Wars and the picture looks pretty dang good, without a
display corrector. The bowing is only noticeable to me when there is a square
box on the screen in test mode.

Dan