Re: Star Wars brag & corrector, how to remove spray paint

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 12:14:17 EDT

I only use it as a cleaner and I always remove it with something else.
Hey, if something else will do the job better, I'm willing to try. I
just found it works well for scuff marks and things. I had a Battlezone
machine that had been stored in an industrial garage and had tons of
grime from peoples greasy hands and smoke from engines and such on it.
The WD40 made it white again and you really couldn't believe the
difference. I only use it on the truly grimy machines.

-Al-