RE: Star Wars brag & corrector, how to remove spray paint

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 14:52:43 EDT

> In regards to the display corrector which I have yet to install, one
> thing
> I noticed is that the text towards the top of the display, is distorted.
> The
> only way I can describe it is that the horizontal lines of the text look
> like what the horizontal lines of a square wave look when the cap on
> a scope probe needs trimming real bad. Has anyone else seen this ?
> If so has the corrector cleaned it up ?

The display corrector really just does the anti-bow correction that's built
onto boardsets like Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, etc. I'll make a very
noticeable on things like the death star explosion, high score tables,
trench scene, towers scene, etc. Things with long vertical lines on the
screen. It probably won't help any localized distortions such as the text
you're describing.

-Clay