RE: Star Wars brag & corrector, how to remove spray paint

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 16:31:59 EDT

I've been using "409" on sideart for Atari games with really nice results--
doesn't seem to harm the finish at all, and cuts most all grease and grime
quite easily. Works really well on control panels too.

I just spray on the 409 and use a "soft" toothbrush to scrub. (Yeah, I use
a toothbrush on the sideart-- it does take a while, but it really looks
nice.) Gloss or no-gloss Armor All works really nicely on control panels as
a finishing touch...

-Clay