Atari AVG replacments...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 20:01:13 EDT

Hey All,

FYI, I've got the new Atari AVG Replacement boards "in the queue" now.
They're on the same protoboard as the Exidy Multigame, so that should go out
this week and I'll know if all is well sometime early next week.

Unfortunately (if I haven't mentioned it yet) the fab that does my
"production" circuit boards got whacked by the Taiwan quake, so I'm running
about a month behind on getting stuff out of there. :-( Anyway, if they can
get back on 24/7 power sometime soon I should have AVG replacements
available in about 5 weeks.

Thanks,
-Clay