Space Duel water damage. Help

From: <Rcpilot2u_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 21:17:20 EDT

I recently aquired a Space duel in nice shape. But!... the bottom has some
water damage, not to serious, the front flares out about a inch will not push
back. what can be done to make it even keel again? Other than that the art is
not discolored or missing. The t molding also will not seat due to the
swelling of
the crack. Nothing some GOOP and some C-clamps cant fix I hope. Goop is some
great stuff. This will be my 8th 6100 to fix this year. Yes im tired of these
pesty monitors, but they are really easy to fix. I need to break down and get
3 or 4 lv 2000's and save my money on quarterly repairs. Thanks!

Everybody have fun tonight, everbody wang chung tonight :) <---little 80's
retro for ya.