FT Misc x-y parts

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 12:17:01 EDT

I have the following for trade;

 G05-802 19” B/W monitor. Works but one axis is flat, I capped it
 and replaced drive transistors, still blows one fuse (bad yoke?) Too
 many open projects, not enough time.

 Sega X-Y spinner with knob (untested)

 Epic Plus PIC programmer (used once to make 10 mod chips)
 Details at http://www.melabs.com/mel/epic.htm

 Omega Race mini power supply & rectifier unit w/two large caps.
 This is the Plywood out of a mini cab with the two large transformers.
 It is complete with fuse blocks and harness (looks like one connector
 has been cut off) untested & heavy.

 Omega Race Preliminary manual ?

 General Instructions, 13 pages
 Special wrench card
 Dip switch card
 Warranty card
 RFI Warning card

 Blue Prints
 Vector system-CPU section
 Vector system-Vector generator
 Cab wiring
 Linear Power Supply
 Linear Power Supply Pictorial
 Omega Race Layout (some deterioration)

 What I'm looking for in order of priority:

 SW/ESB PCB kit ver. 3 (ROM less)
 Battlezone wiring harness (full or mini cab)
 Battlezone joystick top mounting ring # 005255-04 (need 1 or 2)
 100 ‘ ¾ leather texture T-molding
AMI 137179 or equiv

 Thanks

 Todd Miller