Re: Tempest emulation: what's the best?

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 14:24:02 EDT

> What about Tempest in Microsoft arcade played at 640x480 full
> screen. looks feels and sounds exact to me, and I have a standup
> tempest. It has to be played exactly as specified above or it's
> junk.

It's not even close to being right if you own a real Tempest. ;-) Any
freeware emulator that emulates Tempest will do a better job.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. C++ - Where you can make your privates public!
ICQ # 29402898 Friends don't let newbie programmer friends do C++