720 -> MH conversion possible?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 23:49:23 EDT

After trying without success to find the model monitor used in
720, I've started thinking about how cool it would be to just
convert this thing into a Major Havoc. The cabinet shape is
similar (although it would need to be painted black) and I do
have a spare roller controller to put on it. Since the tube is
med res, would I be able to slap an amplifone yoke on it
and run it as an amplifone? I guess either way I'll have to
find out the type of monitor so I can get the pinouts on the
tube. Anyway, does this sound like a workable project? Also,
would this be crossing the "dont convert a dedicated game" line?
All thoughts are appreciated..

Jon