Re: 720 -> MH conversion possible?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 00:06:42 EDT

It would be neat but I think you may have problems with the yoke. I don't know
what tube is used in 720°, probably a wells gardner but since 720° was more of a
Namco game, it may be something odd perhaps.
  But, you are right, it would look nice. It would be even more awkward to move
around than the dedicated cabinet however! :-)