Re: New Vector monitor project progress

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 18:30:15 EDT

In relation to today's conventional monitor resolution descriptions -
would the classic Atari color vector monitor be called a "medium
resolution"?

Does the mask on the tube reflect the fact that the vector generator
works on a 1024 x 768 playfield?

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.