Re: WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 12:43:25 EDT

I took just a quick look at a deflection board I have sitting here (read:
I didn't look at the schems). Do a diode check on Q704 and on the chasis
transistors. Also check to see if the chasis transistor casings are
shorted to ground. If nobody else suggests anything, I'll look at the
schems later tonight and see if anything else looks suspicious. If I
get really ambitious, maybe I'll measure some voltages on a known good
board to give you some places to check (maybe this would be a good kind
of thing to document for others to do a quick check when diagnosing
non-cap kit related failures?)

Jon