WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 00:31:40 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I installed the upgrades suggested in:
http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/zanen206.html

after installing a Cap Kit in the same monitor. I did the "Extras"
because my Spot Killer kept coming on at the same point while playing
the game (Tempest). It was like it thought it lost signal.

After installing the upgrades, I turned on the monitor and a few puffs
of smoke and R709, R713, F700, and F600 are all fried. At least these
things went wrong. I'm at a loss here folks. Any ideas?

Please offer any advice that you might have about what to do from here.

 Thanks,

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-