Re: WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 00:36:57 EDT

> Of course that's possible. I've tried numerous samples with the
>same effect. Are the part numbers wrong in the FAQ? Have you gotten this
>"upgrade" to work with those part numbers?

Although I have not actually installed this upgrade; I have seen MANY boards
that work which do have it installed and confirmed it against
my document. I can't imagine why it is giving you problems except, perhaps,
the Zeners either are bad or aren't what they say they are (mislabeling DOES
happen) or aren't what you think they are (those buggers are hard to read).