Re: WG6100 Problems (Please Help).

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 23:49:44 EDT

Have you installed the over-deflection safety circuit? This is the zener
diodes on the inputs to the monitor and are designed to limit the beam
deflection to the maximum the transistors can handle. This info is about
1/8th of the way down, titled:

Atari Color X-Y Display Deflection PCB

This might save the monitor from further blow-ups caused by the logic board.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com