Re: Space Duel Power Supply -- Part II

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 11:39:35 EDT

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Rodger Boots wrote:

> The high PIV isn't needed. If the output of the 15 volt regulator
> goes much over 15 volts you will have more to worry about than
> replacing a diode! Anything rated at least 25 volts will be fine.

Thanks for all the help. I actually found the NTE replacement part. I
remembered one of my web clients repairs high frequency radio gear for the
army.. He gave me the diode, I just have to invite him over once everything
is working.

So the board works, now to tackle the HV cage . . .

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/